Location: left wing, 3rd floor
Oleksandr Dmytrovych Mohunko - senior teacher of the TOS department, head of the "football" educational department;
Bilokon Vitaly Petrovych - senior teacher of the Department of TOS;
Luskan Oleg Yuriyovych - senior teacher of the TOS department;
Zhuravlyov Serhii Oleksiyovych - senior teacher of the TOS department;
Kryvenda Vyacheslav Serhiyovych - senior teacher of the TOS department;
Football is the most popular sport both in the world and in Ukraine.
Football is a game sport, an intellectual, emotional and exciting game that develops and improves physical qualities, vision, self-control, concentration of attention, psychological stability, development of analytical thinking, relief of chronic fatigue syndrome. Football increases aerobic endurance, helps to maintain a normal weight and improves muscle tone, hardens character and trains self-discipline, it is a great way to meet new people or spend time with friends with health benefits.
Practical football lessons provide students with the following opportunities:
- preserving and strengthening one's health.
- development of the cardiovascular, respiratory, and nervous systems of the body, improvement of metabolism, strengthening of the musculoskeletal system, and development of physical qualities.
- increasing physical and mental performance.
- to participate in the Spartakiad of NTUU "KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi" as a member of the faculty's national team;
- to become a player of the national team of NTUU "KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi" in football or futsal and represent our university at competitions of various levels.